Home School Fun!


Photobucket

like button

Friday, October 22, 2010

Free Trial for New Members!

I'm a fan of anything free (aren't we all) and sometimes a great educational website will open its virtual doors and allow the masses in for an all access pass at the goodies!!

Time4Learning is now offering a 30 day FREE TRIAL (for up to 4 kids) on their site. The catch?? Well, you'll need a blog... but doesn't everyone have one these days? So you're good with the blog and the next thing you need to do is post this on it:

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning can be used as an online homeschooling curriculum, a web based afterschool tutorial or an online summer program. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.

Hey, I did mention it was "free"--right?

I wonder when paid sites like the above will realize that they'd probably make a lot more $$$ by offering their content for free and charging for advertising? The better their content, the more traffic they drive, the higher they can charge for ad space. Lesson Pathways got that message and their site is AWESOME!!

Oh well, for now the Time4Learning site charges $19.95 a month for one student and $14.95 a month for each child after that. If I were to sign up I'd be spending close to a whopping $600.00 a year for my three kids... Considering what I spent on materials this year for the three of them--THAT'S A DEAL!!!

We'll see how good the trial is and I'll blog away about how it goes!
Like this article? Spread this word to your Friends and Peers Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

No comments:

Post a Comment