Home School Fun!


Photobucket

like button

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First post...You gotta start somewhere!!

Well, blogging isn't something that I'd ever thought I'd do but like homeschooling, I feel compelled to do it.

I started out innocently enough through Facebook; Home School is the group you'll find me in most days. My goal was to create a place where other like-minded people could bounce around ideas and share in the struggles, challenges, and triumphs of living a home school lifestyle. I also wanted to keep the theme of homeschooling on a budget first and foremost. Using the internet is a wonderful way to get A TON of information for free or for a really low cost.

So far, a couple hundred people have come along for the ride and that's exciting!! I only hope that my blog is able to touch the lives of others who need advice or comfort or are looking to find a bargain or just a break from the craziness that homeschooling can create sometimes.

With that said, welcome to the ride and let the games begin!!
Like this article? Spread this word to your Friends and Peers Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

No comments:

Post a Comment